Equipment Sourcing for Process Plant & Packaging Machinery
Here at Process & Packaging Machinery Services we will assist you to find an economic solution to production projects by sourcing to your own specification. Alternatively P&PMS will conduct a full survey of your project that will provide concise recommendations designed to bring the production line on stream within time scales and within budget.
This is achieved via:
- Process Plant & Packaging Machinery selected from our high quality stock.
- Use of our relationships with specialised auction houses.
- Searching our extensive network of equipment manufacturer’s.
- Our contacts within the Global pre-owned dealership network.
We pride ourselves on only selecting highest quality pre-owned equipment for inclusion in our stock inventory – ranging from :
- Filling, Capping, and Packaging machines.
- Powder and/or Liquid handling equipment.
- Utility services equipment.
- All manner of Tanks & Vessels.
Relationships with all the major auction houses enable us to work in partnership on many factory sales.
Close contacts with many lesser known auctioneers also gives us direct access to many areas denied to the majority of sole trader dealers.
Over the years we have developed an extensive database of the key personnel of many machine manufacturers who often help provide back up, information, spares, change parts, and general refurbishment for the process plant and packaging equipment we handle.
In the event that a manufacturer is no longer operating or perhaps unwilling to support an older piece of equipment, we are able to source an alternative company that specialise in supporting such equipment.